TheSkimm, that clever morning news roundup geared towards women, is looking for a “Cash Money Skimm’r” to analyze and execute on-brand revenue opportunities across platforms.
The Nitty Gritty:
You will be expected to:
- Win new business and service the needs of premium sponsorship clients across highly strategic segments.
- Deliver effective and custom sponsorship solutions that give advertisers unparalleled connections to a highy engaged audience, while guarding our user’s experience.
- Structure monetization opportunities across theSkimm’s existing platforms (newsletter, social channels, and Skimm’bassador community).
- Create new and first to market revenue streams.
- Work in tandem with other team members to ensure successful campaign execution and follow through.
Will help you get the job:
- 5+ years in an integrated marketing or cross-platform revenue role where you have been directly involved with strategy and execution.
- Any past experience on the content side (production, reporting, etc.)
- Focused and goal oriented.
- An understanding of The Skimm’s branding and target demographic; you read theSkimm every day.
- You believe in shaking things up and not playing things by the book, er, template. just an ad-sales role. This role will be a mix of a lot of different revenue opportunities.
- You want more than just an ad-sales role.
- You like to think creatively when crafting campaigns and can price said creativity accordingly.
Sound like something you’d like to do? Send your thoughts and information to email@example.com