Isn’t it great that so many businesses are hiring telecommuters lately? If you’re looking to work at home, there’s no better time than now. Here’s a list of work at home jobs you can apply to today. Some are full time, some are part time, and some are freelance, but all are 100% remote!
It’s a great time to work at home! Remote jobs opportunities and freelance gigs abound. Whether you’re looking for a few freelance clients, a one-off gig, or a full time telecommute opportunity, today’s list has something for everything.
50 Freelance and Work at Home Jobs You Can Apply to Today!
Freelance Jobs & Gigs
Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!
Freelance Writer for The Study
EdConnective is looking for part time teachers and instructional coaches with at least five years experience to coach teachers via phone calls webinars. If selected, you’ll be required to provide a coaching plan and remotely observe the teachers in their classrooms. Once you’ve observed the teachers, you’ll be required to provide a 30 minute coaching session.
This role is flexible, taking up 2 to 20 hours per week. You can request a heavy or light caseload.
When I began telecommuting in 1995 there weren’t many websites and blogs available for people who worked at home. Things have changed over the years and now there are plenty of resources work at home professionals can use to find work, advice, and learn we’re not alone.
As the new blogger on the block, I don’t mind admitting that I wouldn;t have been able to work at home all these years without the support of the WAHM and freelancing community. In the spirit of giving back to all those who have helped me over the years (whether they know it or not) I’d like to share some of my favorite Work from Home resources with you today. These are the people who inspired me to start my own blog!
Mobile RV’ing, the site that informs and entertains RV’ers is looking for a few SEO Content Writers. Writers MUST have SEO experiences though being an RV enthusiast is preferred, it’s not required. Amount of pay is unspecific, but you’re asked to send a quote for 500 words.
Sound like a road you want to travel? Click here to apply. Make sure you send history, samples of your work, and the usual yada, yada, yada, to show you’re good at what you do.
Xerox offers a variety of work at home opportunities for interested telecommuters. In fact, they’ve been hiring virtual staff for over 30 years as they understand that home based employees can handle a variety of projects.
Here are current work at home job opportunities available at Xerox. Many of these jobs are full time telecommute with benefits, available all over the U.S. Most of the work from home jobs listed here have specific locations attached, but as they are all remote positions the location may be negotiable depending on whether or not you need to go in-house for meeting, etc. It doesn’t hurt to check!
Whether you’re a freelancer or looking for something full time, there are plenty of work at home job options for you. The following people and places are hiring freelancers, independent contractors, and even full time telecommuters.
Freelance Writing Jobs (Includes Editing)
- Freelance Books Writer for MTV – Looks like a good gig if you can get it!
- Content Editor for Refinery 29
- Freelance Copywriter – Maplewood, MO
- Freelance Writers for Quick Hit, Topical, Short Articles
- Freelance Writer for MTV News in Los Angeles
- Freelance Writer for TheWittyAgent.com
- Freelance Academic Writers for UVoCorp – Upwords of $7/page
- Freelance Sports Writers for Silent Sports Magazine
- Freelance Games Writer for MTV News
- Freelance Tech Writer for MTV News
- Freelance Copy Editor for Foreign Policy Magazine – Washington DC
- Jr. Freelance Writer – Freelance position but you’d have to sit in on weekly meetings.
- Finance Writer for Finance Walk
- Blogger for Entrepreneur Topics at Starterlife
- Homesteading Blogger Needed
- Jobs/Career Blogger
- Showbiz and TV Blogger – $150/post
- Financial Writer – $50/article
- Fashion Specialist – $9/hour – It’s Craigslist so proceed with caution
- Contributing Writer – TV News – St, Louis but this is a telecommute job
- Full Time Writer – Full time telecommute job
Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Virtual Executive Assistant – $25/hour
- Virtual Personal Assistant – $1000 – $1700/month
- Virtual Assistant – $35K/Year
- Real Estate Assistant – $50K/year
Call Center or Customer Service Jobs:
- Call Center Customer Service
- Technical Customer Support Specialist – West Coast
- Customer Care Specialist for Ipsy – NY, NC, CA
- Uhaul – Contact Center Work
- Leisure Travel Specialist
- Travel Fun Specialist
Social Media and Marketing Jobs
- Part Time Social Media Specialist – In hours or remote
- Social Media Specialist – Must be fluent in Spanish
- Social Media/Blogger for Thoroughbred Horse Racing
- Social Media and Business Development – Possibility for Remote/telecommute work
- Integrated Marketing Producer – NYC or Remote
- Freelance Community Manager
Top 10 Ways to Make Money Online in 2015: Work from Home to Become Money Master, Have No Boss and Enjoy Life, Making More than 2000$ a Month (think and grow rich for 4 hours a week online) by George Ilian